"Protecting the earth's environment, implementing clean production, and developing green culture" is Hung Hing's basic environmental protection concept.
- to improve environment continually and strive to prevent the occurrence of pollution;
- to comply with related environmental laws or rules, and other applicable regulations and standards;
- to establish periodically environmental improvement targets, based on the requirements of law or rule, the existing environmental conditions and the requirements of trade partners;
- to propagate company's environmental policy to all employees through training and education.
- to encourage the use of papers with Chain-of-custody certification
Consumers' awareness of the importance of making responsible environmental choices continues to be an increasing factor in our purchasing decisions. With Hung Hing you can be assured that we pursue the highest standards of responsible manufacturing where ever possible.
We hereby agree not to be directly or indirectly involved in the following unacceptable activities.
- Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products;
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations;
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations;
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use;
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations;
- Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
Responsibly Sourced Paper at Hung Hing
福建11选5合买 www.xunpd.com Responsible manufacturing practices have always been an important value at Hung Hing. Our success in continually working towards higher standards of employee wellbeing, sustainable resources and responsible manufacturing, are reflected in the many certifications we have achieved and work hard to maintain, so that we can provide you with the confidence you need in us as a conscientious part of your supply portfolio.
Our policy on paper and board purchasing is a good example and a step forward in our commitment toward best practice. This is to source all our paper and board from third-party certified mills; most suppliers have Forest Stewardship Council? (FSC?) Chain of Custody certificate, others have national or international recognized well-managed forest certifications like China Forest Certification (CFC), Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) or Programmme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes (PEFC). This means that all paper grades held in stock have been sourced from accredited mills, and whilst not all paper and board will carry FSC? or other chain of custody label, they will originate from highly responsible sources through these accredited mills. Exceptions would be grades that are not at this time available from the accredited mills. We continue to update our stock portfolio as and when accredited grades become available.
If you do require a particular paper, brand or certification, this must still be requested at quoting stage as per current practice, as there are premiums on certain brands and FSC? materials.
To complement our responsible paper purchasing policy, we also maintain FSC? Chain of Custody certification for all operating units including paper trading and manufacturing sites. PEFC certificate is also hold by paper trading unit and Hung Hing Off-set Printing and the latter’s certificate also covers Shenzhen and Heshan manufacturing operation.
Below are our FSC license codes information:
- Hung Hing Off-set Printing Co. Ltd - FSC license code : FSC-C017606
- Sun Hing Papers Co. Ltd - FSC license code : FSC-C018201
- Hung Hing Packaging (Wuxi) Co. Ltd - FSC license code : FSC-C004610